104.7 Heart FM, Oxford County’s #1 Local Radio Station, is looking for an individual to join our exciting team in a part-time capacity. This person will take the duties of Promotions Assistant, in our exciting Promotions and Interactive Media department. In addition the successful candidate will cover events in the Heart FM Community Cruiser on evenings, holidays and weekends. This job will allow someone to gain valuable experience while having fun!
- Community Cruiser duties such as scouting out, planning, and attending community events
- Hours will vary and have the potential to be flexible. The minimum hours during the summer months are 30 per week. The candidate will be asked to commit to a regular office work period, and cruiser events
- Upkeep of the Heart FM event vehicles to make sure we have a good public image
- Able to perform Cut-Ins to promote an event with a fantastic understanding of Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Instragram,
- Upkeep of our Cruiser Pages at heartfm.ca
- Must be open to flexible hours and the ability to be available when requested by the station sometimes even with short notice.
- Candidate must be available weekends and holidays.
- Regular reports to the Promotions Director regarding Community Cruiser planning and events.
- Maintain a clean public image, and promote our sponsors and their products in the most positive way possible.
- This position will also include some voice work
- The successful candidate may also be asked to fill in for the production department during vacation time
- A familiar understanding of Woodstock and Oxford County
- Currently in Broadcasting School, hold a broadcasting diploma or equivalent experience in broadcasting.
- A Valid Ontario G License with clean driving abstract – we do require a copy of your drivers abstract in order to be added to our company insurance.
- Must enjoy a fast paced, team environment and have the desire to learn new skills.
- A positive, friendly person who has no problem meeting with listeners.
Submit your Resume and a One Minute Sample Cut-In to:
Cody Hayward – Promotions Director/Midday Host at 104.7 Heart FM by email via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Cruiser Personality”.
Phone Calls: If you are confident, and want more information about this position you can contact me via phone at 519-537-8400 ext. 228
Only those being considered will be contacted. Heart FM is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications for this job will be accepted until the end of the day on April 15th, 2018